View Full Version : The trouble of Thunderbolt

FSR
20-01-04, 21:21
The discussion begun on the thread concerning other Polish BM horde - Besatt. Since it was quite off-topic I decided to start a new thread about it.

Give me your opinion on Paimon (leader of Thunderbolt). Recently he left the NS/satanic image for a purely satanic one. What's more he talks shit that he "was misunderstood", "only had friends from the NS scene" and stuff like that. I do not mock him because he suddenly changed his views - but because he's a hypocrite, and he can't admit to his past.

Thunderbolt was a member of the Pagan Front, as well as the other project he participated in - Swastyka (now Sunwheel). He also played in Veles and did vocals for Legacy Of Blood (both are... let's say "politically incorrect").

N.H.
20-01-04, 22:03
Why the fuck judge some one if not even knowing him.Maybe theres some credibility to what he is saying nowadays,maybe not,who fucking cares.You listen to the music or not,that´s it.
No need to be spanking a dead rabbit.

N.H.

Mkm
21-01-04, 13:10
I am myself curious to get the latest lp

NDK
21-01-04, 13:15
Originally posted by Horrendus
Why the fuck judge some one if not even knowing him.

Indeed! Years ago (and still) the same happened with the Euronymous-Vikernes case. Bands dedicating a release to a person they didn't even know, etc. Useless...

N.

Dekadence
21-01-04, 13:24
Why the fuck judge some one if not even knowing him.Maybe theres some credibility to what he is saying nowadays,maybe not,who fucking cares.You listen to the music or not,that´s it.
No need to be spanking a dead rabbit.

N.H.

Well indeed it's useless to talk about someone you don't even know. But there's a point where I disagree... "You listen to the music or not,that´s it". I don't think that BM is only about music...

FSR
21-01-04, 13:54

Unfortunately there's no credibility. Simply read his old interviews and the new ones...

Originally posted by Mkm
I am myself curious to get the latest lp

Musically it's very good - the best work of Thunderbolt so far...

Originally posted by Dekadence
I don't think that BM is only about music...

Agree. That's the reason of starting this thread.

Come on, how many of you judge a band on their views, not only on their music? I think most of us...

Maldoror
21-01-04, 14:17
"The Burning deed of deceit" is an excellent album. Undoubtedly the best stuff by Thunderbolt. Paimon who plays all guitars, bass + vocals is a gifted musician....

Musically more than ok however, I found 2 interviews from different periods that are really mmmm..... form your own opinion.

Taken from "Mourning the ancient":
If there was indeed a goal to this life, what would you say it might be, besides death of course?
P: Besides death and war against Christianity of course, I can quote a few words: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Taken from "Sigillum diaboli" :
You are member also of SWASTYKA being more a NSBM band. Do you think NS is more than political matters or must we consider SWASTYKA as a purely political horde ? If yes, don't you think that slogan as the 14 words don't really fit to Black Metal spirit ?
P: Yes, NS is more than only policy. But I don’t want to put that things into my music. The original idea of SWASTYKA was to praise the Pagan glory of our land. But it developed into more political matters with which I don’t agree. That’s the main reason why I decided to left the band..... Yes, I agree with you that 14 words has nothing in common with the ideology of BM. You can do some things personally, but Black Metal is pure darkness and fucking evil!

Noth Enam
21-01-04, 14:39
Originally posted by FSR
Unfortunately there's no credibility. Simply read his old interviews and the new ones...

Yes no credibility.
Anyway is there any NS oreinted people who are a minimun credible ?? :-\

Come on, how many of you judge a band on their views, not only on their music? I think most of us...

Always this fucking debate !!
How many of you listen to BURZUM not only because he's an brainless asshole ??

NDK
21-01-04, 16:03

Aaaaand... STRIKE!!!

FSR
21-01-04, 16:52
Originally posted by Noth Enam
Anyway is there any NS oreinted people who are a minimun credible ??

Credible in what? I can't see a contradiction between being NS and being credible in what you do. At least I have credible "friends" from the NS scene.

Music is what counts the most - that's the whole truth. But reading Vikernes' writings about his past music being "not truly Aryan" can make confused, haha...

Defunctus
21-01-04, 17:15
Originally posted by FSR
Credible in what? I can't see a contradiction between being NS and being credible in what you do. At least I have credible "friends" from the NS scene.

To associate NS and Black metal is not credible.

Talking about Thunderbolt, I don't know if he betrayed his past or not and if he's a hypocrite like you said. We must allow for his personnal evolution too.

Endless debate anyway.

N.H.
21-01-04, 19:00
That Burzum example was good,cos well,who here doesn´t listen to Burzum and admire his music ? he´s probably the Black Metal musician that has change his ideology more times than any "Paimon" or whoever.So yes,I do think this is a unnecessary debate since it´s like I said previously "You listen to the music or not".Of course Black Metal is not only about the music but it isn´t because I think this or that guy sucks that I won´t listen to his music if it´s good and transmits something to me I do listen.Besides,if the music transmits something it´s probably because the guy has some credibility after all OR he´s "just" a puppet of SATAN

N.H.

__________________________________________________ __
Saquem das armas e comecem a disparar em tudo o que mexa

Maldoror
22-01-04, 10:18
A "NS Slav" :rolleyes: is already a contradiction in itself, isn't it ?
Since the Nazis wiped out 5,291,000 Jews, 258,000 Gypsies, 220,000 homosexuals, "euthanized" 173,500 handicapped Germans and also killed 10,547,000 Slavs , why the fuck so many Ns Bm come from Slavic countries. Certainly the rejection of Communism......

Legatius
22-01-04, 11:50

Always this fucking debate !!

Most worldwide Burzum-'worship', is nothing else but Varg-worship, -idolatry. Most Varg-groupies probably even hate the too primitive guitars and the cold screams, but they just love Varg, haha, and keep on babbling about it.

Dymitry
22-01-04, 14:52
[B]Yes no credibility.
Anyway is there any NS oreinted people who are a minimun credible ??
Actually, yes, but they are greatly outnumbered by "NS" people who:

- own 200-300 RAC albums, 4 Graveland CD, 3 Burzum CD, 1 Absurd CD, and 1 Darkthrone CD ( which they now refuse to listen to because of its "degenerate and nihilistic" content );
- condemn most BM bands for being "degenerate", while praising RAC bands who sing about drinking, getting into fights, hygiene related "nigger jokes", and other pristine topics of tr00 aryan honour;
- play in Absurd clone bands with stupid recombinant German names and/or song titles;
- if non-German, have more of an interest in German history/language than their own,
- critcize people who actually nationalistic for being "chauvinists"
- condemn any historical evidence that shows anything negative about Germans as "Jewish propaganda" ( even if from nationalistic, anti-Jewish sources )
- whine on message boards about how anyone who disagrees with them is a threat to aryan unity;
- praise "pro-white" organizations that tolerate Christians;
- make a large fuss over how other races are inferior for being less advanced, yet make an equally large fuss over some stupid animals ( who certainly are no smarter or more civilized ) being killed or "mistreated";
- spend more time griping about Satanists than Christians;
- refuse to hold white liberals responsible for their actions ( even when they do more damage than most Jews ), saying they just need to be "woken up";
- support the nonexistent war against Judas Iscariot;
- spend more time reading articles about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict than about issues that actually affect white people;
- generally forget the "BM" in "NSBM".

vintyr
22-01-04, 15:15
I support Thunderbolt.

As for Paimon, maybe he hates everyone now...White people are ignorant slime as well as blacks/jews...

people DO change over time...

Noth Enam
22-01-04, 15:33
Originally posted by Dymitry
Actually, yes, but they are greatly outnumbered by "NS" people who:

- own 200-300 RAC albums, 4 Graveland CD, 3 Burzum CD, 1 Absurd CD, and 1 Darkthrone CD ( which they now refuse to listen to because of its "degenerate and nihilistic" content );
- condemn most BM bands for being "degenerate", while praising RAC bands who sing about drinking, getting into fights, hygiene related "nigger jokes", and other pristine topics of tr00 aryan honour;
- play in Absurd clone bands with stupid recombinant German names and/or song titles;
- if non-German, have more of an interest in German history/language than their own,
- condemn any historical evidence that shows anything negative about Germans as "Jewish propaganda" ( even if from nationalistic, anti-Jewish sources )
- whine on message boards about how anyone who disagrees with them is a threat to aryan unity;
- make a large fuss over how other races are inferior for being less advanced, yet make an equally large fuss over some stupid animals ( who certainly are no smarter or more civilized ) being killed or "mistreated";
- refuse to hold white liberals responsible for their actions ( even when they do more damage than most Jews ), saying they just need to be "woken up";
- spend more time reading articles about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict than about issues that actually affect white people;

You forget :

- NS people claiming to be into BM and boycotting BLASPHEMY and MYSTIFIER because they are black people in and preferring listening to shitty NSBM bands playing wimpy and totally hatred-less music with keyboards (too much bands in this case, no need to tell their name !!)

starknezz
22-01-04, 16:55
*brings forth a tissue for the sad whiners*

Alastor R.
22-01-04, 17:17
- own 200-300 RAC albums, 4 Graveland CD, 3 Burzum CD, 1 Absurd CD, and 1 Darkthrone CD ( which they now refuse to listen to because of its "degenerate and nihilistic" content );- condemn most BM bands for being "degenerate", while praising RAC bands who sing about drinking, getting into fights, hygiene related "nigger jokes", and other pristine topics of tr00 aryan honour;

Totally agree on this one. You really touched the spot(s), Mr. Dymitry, especially the one about tolerating those fucking christians "pro-white" organizations. X-Terminate.

Defunctus
22-01-04, 17:23
Originally posted by Legatius
Most worldwide Burzum-'worship', is nothing else but Varg-worship, -idolatry. Most Varg-groupies probably even hate the too primitive guitars and the cold screams, but they just love Varg, haha, and keep on babbling about it.

Yes for sure, like many people listening underground bands only because it's "underground image", not because it's quality-music for their ears............!

Bathym
22-01-04, 23:30
Norscore
Shit
Bedroom
Metal

The true meaning of "NSBM"!!! Being that 99% of them just rip-off Norse bands anyway... :rolleyes:

vintyr
23-01-04, 11:17
Originally posted by Bathym

Bedroom
Metal

You've not heard thunderbolt then...the opposite of bedroom metal.

Satan's Fist666
23-01-04, 17:07
Originally posted by FSR
The discussion begun on the thread concerning other Polish BM horde - Besatt. Since it was quite off-topic I decided to start a new thread about it.

Give me your opinion on Paimon (leader of Thunderbolt). Recently he left the NS/satanic image for a purely satanic one. What's more he talks shit that he "was misunderstood", "only had friends from the NS scene" and stuff like that. I do not mock him because he suddenly changed his views - but because he's a hypocrite, and he can't admit to his past.

Thunderbolt was a member of the Pagan Front, as well as the other project he participated in - Swastyka (now Sunwheel). He also played in Veles and did vocals for Legacy Of Blood (both are... let's say "politically incorrect").

Hey man, you talk a lot of bullshit abou Paimon and Thunderbolt, but you even don't know him personally, so shut up! Why you didn't write about the lider of Vesania for instance who played in Swastyka too and now he's a bass-player in...Behemoth?! Well, you are the fucking hypocrite if you can't understand the simple thing that one can change its views or develope to another level of thinking... I think that you're a fucking internet-warrior spreading rumours and that's all.

FSR
23-01-04, 18:03
Originally posted by Satan's Fist666
Hey man, you talk a lot of bullshit abou Paimon and Thunderbolt, but you even don't know him personally, so shut up! Why you didn't write about the lider of Vesania for instance who played in Swastyka too and now he's a bass-player in...Behemoth?! Well, you are the fucking hypocrite if you can't understand the simple thing that one can change its views or develope to another level of thinking... I think that you're a fucking internet-warrior spreading rumours and that's all.

Hello, warrior...

Probably you have some problems with your English or with understanding what's written here. Better read more carefully what I wrote. Oh, and check the word "hypocrite" in the dictionary, because it seems like you don't know it's meaning...

And I'm not spreading rumours but facts (some other persons in this thread confirmed my words about Paimon's hypocrisy).

Defunctus
23-01-04, 18:33
Originally posted by vintyr
You've not heard thunderbolt then...the opposite of bedroom metal.

Maybe it was the reason for Paimon to break some ties with NS...... His music is better than "bedroom metal" of brainless skinheads ; stay in this "NS style" without evolution would be a mediocre attitude.
However that may be, musically it's not "hypocrite".

FSR
23-01-04, 18:58
Originally posted by Defunctus
Maybe it was the reason for Paimon to break some ties with NS...... His music is better than "bedroom metal" of brainless skinheads ; stay in this "NS style" without evolution would be a mediocre attitude.
However that may be, musically it's not "hypocrite".

I can't understand this stupid way of thinking. Not everything what's "NS" is crappy! Have you ever heard Selbstmord (last CD), Sunwheel, Wolf's Moon, Thor's Hammer (last CD), WAR 88 (ex-Lord Of Evil), Kataxu, Abyssic Hate or Aryan Terrorism? Or maybe you're too narrow-minded to appreciate their music?

A similar stupidity rules the NSBM scene - everything what's not "NS" is despised...

Defunctus
23-01-04, 19:34
Originally posted by FSR
I can't understand this stupid way of thinking. Not everything what's "NS" is crappy! Have you ever heard Selbstmord (last CD), Sunwheel, Wolf's Moon, Thor's Hammer (last CD), WAR 88 (ex-Lord Of Evil), Kataxu, Abyssic Hate or Aryan Terrorism? Or maybe you're too narrow-minded to appreciate their music?

's your opinion, man. Not mine !
Many bands you mention are Polish and I understand that you defend them... and YES I've heard the bands you mention and, sorry, I like very few.

I think Thunderbolt is better now than before mainly because he talks about subjects reflecting his mind and not incoherent NS sermons, that's all*. So much the worse if you disagree ! I'm not here to change your views.

*not musically speaking, only about what is preached by the band. Musically T. is better beyond all ideologies of course.

Satan's Fist666
24-01-04, 10:33
Originally posted by FSR
Hello, warrior...

Probably you have some problems with your English or with understanding what's written here. Better read more carefully what I wrote. Oh, and check the word "hypocrite" in the dictionary, because it seems like you don't know it's meaning...

And I'm not spreading rumours but facts (some other persons in this thread confirmed my words about Paimon's hypocrisy).

Well, I think that you have some problems with yourself as 'The trouble of Thunderbolt' is such a big problem for you... It's not your cup of tea what other people think or say. Just shut up and FUCK OFF & DIE!!! Przestan pierdolic ty kurwiu o sprawach, o ktorych nie masz pojecia.

Amduscias
24-01-04, 11:18
First I'll just say that Paimon's business is his own. Nobody is entitled to tell anyone to "do this, do that". And since I don't know the man, I cannot even judge.

Second, It is true that moving from NS to totally satanic is not something I'm used to seeing in this scene. In most of the cases, people into satanism turn into NS and then say "we have matured, we have evolved, we are adults now" etc etc etc... This case is different and not common...

Third : Musically speaking I only had a demo, I think it was the split "Roots Thunder", Thunderbolt/Kataxu. Both bands were quite interesting... I would not mind giving an ear to what they are up to now...

Dymitry : Excellent humor ! Quite a great laughter reading your post ! And unfortunately, it's also totally true...

Dymitry
24-01-04, 13:50
The true meaning of "NSBM"!!! Being that 99% of them just rip-off Norse bands anyway...
Only if Wotanorden, Orodruin and ( early ) Pantheon qualify as 99% of all NSBM bands. There is nothing Norse about bands like Astrofaes, Dark Fury, Drudkh, Forgot, Na Rasputje, Ohtar, Szálasi, Thallium, and The Shadow Order.

Now run along and go make up another Wulfhere-related rumor.
Originally posted by Satan's Fist666
Well, I think that you have some problems with yourself as 'The trouble of Thunderbolt' is such a big problem for you... It's not your cup of tea what other people think or say.
Would you want to support a band that seems insincere to you?

GreG
24-01-04, 14:02
Forgot

Just one question: who have told you that FORGOT is an NSBM band? I'm not sure that Wizard knows 'bout that... :D

SATAN's SLAVE
24-01-04, 14:20
Pfffft some people here would'nt mind supporting a band that praises gay rights, if the music is "good"... FUCK OFF

Dymitry
24-01-04, 14:58
Originally posted by GreG
Just one question: who have told you that FORGOT is an NSBM band? I'm not sure that Wizard knows 'bout that...
Oops. Hakenkreuz and Stellar Winter both had Forgot tapes listed as "NSBM", and the only other labels I have seen with Forgot are ones like Ancient Nation and Old Legend.

Great band, anyway. I look forward to getting Burning Down.

GreG
24-01-04, 15:22
Oops. Hakenkreuz and Stellar Winter both had Forgot tapes listed as "NSBM", and the only other labels I have seen with Forgot are ones like Ancient Nation and Old Legend.

Great band, anyway. I look forward to getting Burning Down.

Heh. That's usual misunderstanding about some Russian hordes... Yes, their stuff was distributed by various NS labels/distros, but that happened just 'cause some years ago there were no other labels, exept NS/pagan here... Bands were dealing with them, 'cause they have no other chance to spread their recordings... The same shit happened with OLD WAINDS and HABb (NAV') - quite many people recognize them as NS/pagans, that's really nothing to do with reality...

As for FORGOT and the rest bands of Black Wolves Far-East Division (SPITEHOWLING and EVILWINGED that are highly recommended too) they have fascisitc way of thinking and that has nothing to do with politics & "future of white children"...

P.S. SPITEHOWLING & EVILWINGED tapes are currently distributed by me, FORGOT new album is coming sooner or later too...

Bathym
24-01-04, 20:53
There is nothing Norse about bands like Astrofaes, Dark Fury, Drudkh, Forgot, Na Rasputje, Ohtar, Szálasi, Thallium, and The Shadow Order.

You really are an idiot Dimitrios!!!! Of the bands you named, I can telll you right now that ASTROFAES, OHTAR, THALLIUM, FORGOT, and SHADOW ORDER are clearly influenced by (and copy) old Norwegian black metal (though in THALLIUM's case it's not a bad thing, because they're actually quite desent), just like your joke band VAMPIRIC RITUAL... :rolleyes:

Mkm
25-01-04, 00:18
I guess that in each scene you could find individuals who used to be affiliated to NSBM who suddenly turned into BM strictly with totally different propaganda & so on

I guess some call it "evolution"
or just a "change of opinion"

though when it did happen in France, no one did seem to care much.

I know who I stand for & I know who to support
& I guess that any of you here knows how to do, considering the arguments given & there.
No moronic teenagers involved at least

Hail to the Cult.

Dymitry
25-01-04, 16:09
You really are an idiot Dimitrios!!!!
So, am I:

a.) Krieghetzer from Wulfhere ( see here (http://www10.brinkster.com/nsbm/) ),
b.) some other ex-member of Granulosum ( see here (http://www10.brinkster.com/nsbm/n-z.txt), towards the bottom ),
c.) Dimitrios Faust?

Make up your mind ( though the actual answer is d. - none of the above ). In the meantime, it should be interesting to see what "proof" you have of me being in Granulosum ( a band I never even heard of, until you started your one man, 20 online identity witchhunt against them ).
Of the bands you named, I can telll you right now that ASTROFAES, OHTAR, THALLIUM, FORGOT, and SHADOW ORDER are clearly influenced by (and copy) old Norwegian black metal (though in THALLIUM's case it's not a bad thing, because they're actually quite desent), just like your joke band VAMPIRIC RITUAL...
Thallium sound much more like Graveland, Infernum or Veles than Enthral, Mactatus or Obtained Enslavement. If it really copies any bands, it is Polish, not Norwegian ones. Similar things can be said about the other bands I mentioned.

Your judgements about Vampiric Ritual ( a band you have never heard ) are quite silly. I do not even listen to bands from Norway, let alone "clearly copy" them. As I have no site, have done no interviews, released no information about my song or album titles, and have not let other people listen to my recordings yet, there is really nothing for you to base your "joke band" opinion on in the first place.

I will not carry on any longer, as I know you are busy with moderating the FMP board and ensuring that all of the Iraq/Radiohead/Burger King topics remain grim and evil.

Bathym
25-01-04, 20:43
You make yourself look stupider with each post you make...
First, though it's 100% obvious, I'm NOT Arch Devil, as well I don't use 20 different names!!! The only name I've ever used onlline is "Bathym". The only reason Jewart claims all who hate him are me is simply because he can't accept the fact that more than a few people know what a pathetic joke he is (he's actually seen Arch Devil and myself at the same time, ironically enough). He even accused someone from South Africa of being me, despite the fact that the person in question has a "za" based e-mail account... :rolleyes:
Thallium sound much more like Graveland, Infernum or Veles than Enthral, Mactatus or Obtained Enslavement. If it really copies any bands, it is Polish, not Norwegian ones. Similar things can be said about the other bands I mentioned.
GRAVELAND (old), INFERNUM, and VELES (old) are all in the vein of early EMPEROR. Especially the first VELES album, they note-for-note copy EMPEROR in a few of the songs. Deny it all you want, it is FACT, though like most braindead "NSBM warriors" you'll probably claim otherwise... :rolleyes:
Don't bother replying, I now have you in my ignore list, thus I can't see your posts, though I'm sure you will just because you have to prove yourself over and over...

Sigil of Daath
25-01-04, 22:27
Nokturnal Mortum's "Nechrist" is an amazing NSBM album, one of the greatest Bm recording of all time imo. Temnozor's "Horizons.." is another stellar album released in this genre.

Eastern Europe is releasing great albums the last few years.

RustedNailsRex
25-01-04, 22:47
Archdevil and bathym the same person??? Not even close!! I know them both, does that make me both of them too?? Get a life.

Bathym
26-01-04, 04:05
Ignore Dimwitry Trevor, he's just a troll craving attention. Ignore him long enough and he'll fade into obscurity... :cool:

Dymitry
26-01-04, 16:23
You make yourself look stupider with each post you make...
First, though it's 100% obvious, I'm NOT Arch Devil, as well I don't use 20 different names!!!
No, the fact that both of you are the same person is what is obvious. Both you and "Arch Devil" type exactly like each other, you are both obsessed with making up rumors about Granulosum/Wulfhere, and you both run lists of BM bands that have the exact same format.

Maybe I am wrong about the number of names, since you might have used that many in the NSBM list guestbook alone, though the only ones I can remember were you pretenting to be Aranath ( Swastyka ) Shane Rout ( Abyssic Hate ) Warlord ( Evil ) and L.W. Darkoan ( ex-Der Sturmer, in no other bands, though you said "This is L.W. Darkoan from Legion of Doom!!!!!", quite amusing ).

The only name I've ever used onlline is "Bathym".
How ironic, I see you just started another user name here, RustedNailsRex, to try to defend yourself with ( and I bet this "Rusted Nails Records" will be an even more successful nonexistent label than Axis Power Productions was ). What a coincidence that Arch Devil used to do exactly the same thing back when I was a moderator for the Eastern Hate board.

The only reason Jewart claims all who hate him are me is simply because he can't accept the fact that more than a few people know what a pathetic joke he is (he's actually seen Arch Devil and myself at the same time, ironically enough).
I do not like him either, but I notice that all of the people going out of their way to harass him type just like you, another amazing coincidence.

GRAVELAND (old), INFERNUM, and VELES (old) are all in the vein of early EMPEROR. Especially the first VELES album, they note-for-note copy EMPEROR in a few of the songs. Deny it all you want, it is FACT, though like most braindead "NSBM warriors" you'll probably claim otherwise...
Graveland, Infernum, and Veles may have similar keyboard sounds and production to Emperor, but their music is based on totally different scales, and there are other significant differences in the harmony, drumming style, and vocals. Anyone who plays an instrument can see this for themselves.

Then again, what else can I expect from someone who labels every BM band with keyboards as either an "Emperor clone" or "norsecore" ( and every BM band without keyboards as a "Darkthrone clone" or "norsecore" )? If you spent less time acting out your online multiple personality disorder, you might actually know more about BM than the average sixteen year old Dimmu fan.

Don't bother replying, I now have you in my ignore list, thus I can't see your posts, though I'm sure you will just because you have to prove yourself over and over...
I would know better than to expect the #1 "internet warrior" of all time to keep his word ( especially after he announced he was "leaving the internet forever" last year ).

Ignore Dimwitry Trevor, he's just a troll craving attention. Ignore him long enough and he'll fade into obscurity...
I think someone who puts down as many bands as possible, in ways that make no sense, could be "craving attention". I think someone who starts rumors about an NS individual being an Arab, after he refused to help him record a demo is probably "craving attention". And someone who starts rumors about a solo project when the person behind it deleted his troll posts on a message board, is surely "craving attention".

As for me, I think there are easier ways I could get attention than insulting some obese nobody whose only interest ( aside from collecting 20,000 tape dubs of bands he will just dismiss as "norsecore" after one listen ) is starting fights online.

Bathym
26-01-04, 22:41
Too funny not to reply. But I'll just say that from this point forward, if you wish to continue this discussion, send me an e-mail (replying proves your a 100% coward)...
No, the fact that both of you are the same person is what is obvious. Both you and "Arch Devil" type exactly like each other
No wonder Arch Devil is convinced you're Jewart... :D
How can blind people use the internet??? Actually, our typing styles are totally different. Then again, saying 2 people are the same because of their typing styles is the same as saying you can spot a needle in a haystack from 3000 miles away... :rolleyes:
Arch Devil, it just so happens, is PERDITION's current guitarist. We've done live rehearsals which have been taped (and I'll gladly send copies out if anyone really wants one). I'd love to see you try to explain that one... :fuk:
and you both run lists of BM bands that have the exact same format.
In other words, you're saying that I'm also Trepas from The Black Metal List, the person who makes the Heavy Metal List, as well as The Death Metal List and The Black Ambient List. You caught me, I'm all of them... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think someone who starts rumors about an NS individual being an Arab, after he refused to help him record a demo is probably "craving attention".
Actually, it's the exact opposite. Jewart wanted ME to help him record a demo, not the other way around. I now figured out 1000000% that's where all his bullshit spawned from, becuase I wouldn't join ZAHGURIM and because I wouldn't let him join PERDITION...
Oh, and since when do "aryans" look like this:
http://www10.brinkster.com/nsbm/jewart.gif
Oh, this IS him, though I'm sure he'll deny it... :rolleyes:
Btw, LW Darkoan is still very much in LEGION OF DOOM, I talk to him quite often on YIM... :cool:

Abyssic
25-02-04, 19:10
well, i don't know thunderbolt, but i will give them a try.

about changing mind/opinions: everyone changes his mind over the years in some way( and even its it as tiny as a fly).
so if he was NS and is now a satanist, thats quite fine with me because i think he made a step in the right direction.

about burzum (mentioned here in the thread): i dotn like burzum that much, i think its totally overrated and overhyped.

i also think that "NS slavs" is a contradiciton in itself becuadse of the fact that slavs were/are(?) considered as the worst subhumans after the jews.

eastern BM-bands: nokturnal mortum is pure shit. NeChrist is bombed with these "aryan keyboards" all the fucking time and i can't hear the guitars very often because the keyboards overtone the guitars badly! i don't get why self-proclaimed NSBM'lers honour them that much. for me they are the dimmu borgir of nsbm.
same goes for example for dub buk, but i they can at least use guitars.

Werwolf
25-02-04, 21:29
Btw, LW Darkoan is still very much in LEGION OF DOOM, I talk to him quite often on YIM... :cool:

Yes, sure. He's a personal good acquitance of mine, and besides not using YIM, he neither does have absolutely anything to do with you. Please refrain from speaking such b.s.

Bathym
25-02-04, 21:38
Then, who is it??? :confused:

Aris
25-02-04, 22:05
what's wrong with the people on this board?
everybody having imaginary friends and splited personalities...
for fucks sake... :rolleyes:

FSR
25-02-04, 22:48
Originally posted by Abyssic
about changing mind/opinions: everyone changes his mind over the years in some way( and even its it as tiny as a fly).
so if he was NS and is now a satanist, thats quite fine with me because i think he made a step in the right direction.

I agree, that one may change opinions over time. I wrote that earlier. I don't judge the fact of changing of the image. The problem is the reliability of people who DENY their past. And Paimon does.

This thread is now really boring (or maybe only I can't enjoy the battle: Bathym vs. Dymitry?)... Could someone CLOSE it, please?

Aris
25-02-04, 22:51
[i]This thread is now really boring (or maybe only I can't enjoy the battle: Bathym vs. Dymitry?)... Could someone CLOSE it, please? [/B]

yes,please!

Mkm
25-02-04, 23:02
there u go...
wish granted.