View Full Version : sombre rex ? EDIT : Marcel's dead.

lord puke
24-02-06, 21:09
is marcel back ?
i saw a few label with ancients prods of sombre rex....
if it's so is it possible to put here a contact to reach Marcel? thanx in advance

eric

Mikael
24-02-06, 21:16
It seems Black Metal Endsieg IV is in the works, so I guess so.

N.H.
24-02-06, 21:35
I got a (unreadable) letter from him few months ago and he still had several of his releases for sale but at a really high price so I guess heīs back.
Reliable ?! who knows

KeVeNz
24-02-06, 21:57
Bm Endsieg 4? my god, it's been a while...

N.H.
24-02-06, 22:18
Not sure if is with the bands that were planned years ago,if "yes" it will have an unreleased track from Storm Legion "Noite da Desolaįão".

Sarcasm
24-02-06, 22:21
A picLP version of the latest Nortt album seems to be planned on Sombre Rec, so it seems he really came back into BM prod'...

mitja
24-02-06, 22:46
.http://www.battlekommand.com/nachtmystium/blackmetalendsieg4.jpg

Nachtmystium homepage: "Nachtmystium has recently contributed a track for an upcoming 4-way split EP on the legendary German label SOMBRE RECORDS! Apparently Marcel / Sombre is finally back-in-action and we're honored to be a part of it. The EP is the fourth installment in the "Black Metal Endsieg" series, view the cover below. Other bands featured are Blackdeath, Luror and a yet-to-be-decided 4th act. Expect this release some time this year. Also let it be known that we're happy and honored to be working with the mighty Sombre Records again! Fuck off to all shit talkers in this regard. Sombre was the first label to ever release a Nachtmystium album officially, so we're honored to be working along side them again. Our track on this 7" EP is exclusive to the release, entitled "Chemical Catharsis"."

N.H.
24-02-06, 22:55
tss

Shatraug
25-02-06, 12:24
Best part is that Luror had no idea this was happening... Marcel can only hope the EP is not in the press yet. He is back, with his old rip off habits intact.

Allevil
09-03-06, 14:02
edit.

SinisterSeed
09-03-06, 23:45
Who cares anyways...really.

SMD
20-03-06, 20:21
According to a german messageboard (Christhunt):

Darkmoon, Sombre Records , ist gestern am 18.3. 2006, im Alter von 27 Jahrem nach langer & schwerer Krankheit verstorben .

Ruhe in Krieg , Bruder , auch wenn sich unsere Wege getrennt haben/hatten, ich werde Dich nie vergessen , positiv sowie negativ werde ich dich in Erinnerung behalten, halt so wie du eben warst!

KEINER hat den Black Metal so gelebt wie ER !

Signed by :

Rastenburg (ex - Eichenlaubpropaganda)

tRanslation(summed up, the rest is nonsense)
on the 18th of March 2006, Darkmoon of Sombre Rex. died after a long + severe disease at the age of 27 ....

fekisrat
20-03-06, 21:29
AIDS will do that to you.

StWitchfynde
20-03-06, 22:46
someone said he died from a brain tumor

ha

PhoeniX
20-03-06, 23:00
Originally posted by SMD
Darkmoon of Sombre Rex. died
So, is it true ?
Can anyone confirm or contradict this "rumour" ?

Mkm
21-03-06, 01:17
27? naaa can't be him
he has to be older

Deathymn
21-03-06, 01:32
Originally posted by Mkm
27? naaa can't be him
he has to be older

Nope, I think that's him. I was told how old he was a couple of years ago and I was :eek:

XAOS
21-03-06, 15:39
I got a letter from him last week asking for new bands for a release so...
He must be active again and not dead...

Nocturnal Death
21-03-06, 18:38
Originally posted by Mkm
27? naaa can't be him
he has to be older

His age is correct ! But I doubt the message of his death is true...

R.S.
22-03-06, 12:40
to put an end to all these rumours: it's 100% true, marcel passed away last saturday; his sister confirmed it.

Perversifier
22-03-06, 16:30
Looks like it's true, since I was told an obituary has been posted in Anaberg's paper

Nornagest
23-03-06, 14:21
Originally posted by R.S.
to put an end to all these rumours: it's 100% true, marcel passed away last saturday; his sister confirmed it.

mmm...Do you personally know his relatives?
personally I still have a few doubts about the fact that marcel passed away, if yes....that's crap!

SMD
23-03-06, 14:28
it seems to be true...
got this info from various reliable sources...
the obituary was in the Annaberg newspaper 2 days ago...
I am pretty sure someone will scan it ...

Nornagest
23-03-06, 15:20
Ok , had confirmations from several trustable sources, so yeah he passed away...

Shatraug
23-03-06, 16:17
Good riddance... another woman-beating asshole. At least for Horna he never did anything good.... evidence is clear to see on the Sudentaival LP where he didn't even use the cover picture we sent him.

Arkdaemon
23-03-06, 16:27
Thread title edited, I guess it kind of stops all discussion about the future of Sombre.

mitja
23-03-06, 16:41
Originally posted by Shatraug
Good riddance... another woman-beating asshole. At least for Horna he never did anything good.... evidence is clear to see on the Sudentaival LP where he didn't even use the cover picture we sent him.

ha, that Sudentaival LP cover really sucks!!!

any chance to see the cover that was supposed to be used? or is the same as the cover of the cd?

Nornagest
23-03-06, 17:30
Originally posted by Nornagest
Ok , had confirmations from several trustable sources, so yeah he passed away...

ah ok, well, Didn't know it was that bad...
never had any problems at all, but yeah, we never released anything on Sombre either, even if the Plague EP was supposed to be released on Sombre, eventually nothing happened.

StWitchfynde
24-03-06, 09:10
Originally posted by Arkdaemon
Thread title edited, I guess it kind of stops all discussion about the future of Sombre.

OOP LLN MOONBLOOD NSBM Ltd 33 SOMBRE RECS !NOW DEAD!

$300US --> $500US

Noth Enam
24-03-06, 10:42
Originally posted by Shatraug

To spit on someone who is dead is really courageous !! :-\

Void
24-03-06, 11:36
Originally posted by Noth Enam
To spit on someone who is dead is really courageous !! :-\

To speak about things you don't know is not really clever. Shatraug have good reasons to mention this here (as well as many other persons/bands/labels) and I know Shatraug told him directly what he think about him when he was alive and spreading his lies by email.

So....

Arkdaemon
24-03-06, 13:51
Originally posted by baal faustus

$300US --> $500US

Hahaha ! good one.

Void
24-03-06, 14:42
Here you go

sadist
25-03-06, 11:59
Originally posted by baal faustus

$300US --> $500US

Yeah, probably, hehe.

Hey guys, anyone wanna buy my Maniac Butcher records? SOMBRE man!!

Here's a translation of his obituary (German is not my no.1 language but it's pretty accurate)

In love and gratitude we say goodbye to my dear son and our brother, Marcel Spaller.

Date of birth: March 7th, 1979
Date of death: March 17th, 2006

In silent mourning,

his mother, Sigrid Lotsch,
Gatte Wolfgang,
his sisters Sandra & Susan,
and relatives

The burial will take place at March 24th, 2006, at 13:00 at the Mildenau burial grounds.

mitja
25-03-06, 13:31
Originally posted by sadist
Hey guys, anyone wanna buy my Maniac Butcher records? SOMBRE man!!

do you have Krvestreb? or is this just a joke :-\

salvation
25-03-06, 14:29
Krvestreb is also the only one i don't own, must be really limited compared to the others

Kraehe
25-03-06, 14:40
It is indeed, according to Peter Ott's records list, it's limited to the ridiculous amount of 99 copies.

sadist
25-03-06, 15:30
Originally posted by mitja
do you have Krvestreb? or is this just a joke :-\

Yeah, was just joking. Although there are probably people making these kind of statements AND being serious about it.

I don't have Krvestreb, just Lucan Antikrist and Cerna Krev.
Krvestreb is limited to 99 or 100 handnumbered copies. Apparently Cerna Krev is also ltd. 100, at least it says so on the back of the Lucan Antikrist LP (somewhere in the list of other Sombre releases).

The only reason to keep Cerna Krev are those livetracks :D

"WE ARE MANIAC BUTCHER FROM CZECH REPUBLIC, WE PLAY ONLY TRUE BLACK METAL FOR TRUE BLACK METAL FANS, NO KEYBOARDS, NO FEMALE VOCALS, JUST TRUE BLACK METAL" etc. etc., pretty damn funny.

Vanth
25-03-06, 18:56
If he was 26 when he died, he really began really young in releasing stuff... and runnig the label

Shatraug
25-03-06, 21:56
The age isn't surprising after all... The guy who did I Came From Darkness zine started around 13 or 14 years old too... those were the days when you could not see someone to be a kid in the internet........

Vanth
25-03-06, 23:13
yeah.. you are right... to say Underground nowadays it has not such merit as before..
UG in the 90īs was true and pure because the only propaganda were the flyers.
Today there are tons of fakes due to internet

Krieg
26-03-06, 16:34
? huh ?? There were as much as fakes back "then" (ok maybe 1 to 10% less). But I agree communications were slower and it was harder to get stuff hehe.

Vanth
26-03-06, 16:55
Yes.. of course is easier for all to have Messenger, email, and things like that.. but for sure , there is tons of kids that are making a bad use of internet... downloading entire discographies bands that we suffered to get them in the past..
So they donīt appreciate how is the real UG.
Of course in the past there were tons of fakes , just take a look to norway and all those bands changing into electronic or who knows what...

SSauron
01-04-06, 10:21
Hmmm, to get a bit back on topic...didnīt know Marcel was only 27 years old, actually only a few months older than me. I still had contact with him these last months. He would send me crazy text messages all the time, mainly talking shit about people. Guess that was because of his brain tumour.

Despite all the shit he pulled, he was truly a crazy, twisted and violent personality and I appreciate him for that.

lifeless
01-04-06, 22:27
I don't understand what age has to do with fakeness
I'm 11 years old and I consider myself a true svarte warrior for satan, no matter if I have to ask my parents to use their paypal account